Montverde Academy has two main revenue sources, tuition and fundraising. Like most independent schools, the Academy does not receive any funding from the government or any religious organizations. That’s why annual gifts from alumni, alumni parents, current parents and friends are crucial.
Gifts make up the difference between what tuition covers and the actual cost of running the school. Necessities such as library books, dry erase markers, computers and software, in addition to teacher salaries and benefits, are all funded by unrestricted gifts to the Annual Fund. If you believe in Montverde Academy and its values, education, and importance in the community, we need your support.
When you donate, you will join one of Montverde Academy’s prestigious giving clubs:
- The Founders Society – $25,000 or more
- The Philomathean Society – $10,000 to $24,999
- The Athenian Society – $5,000 to $9,999
- The Headmaster’s Circle – $2,500 to $4,999
- The Trustee Society – $1,000 to $2,499
- The Lake Florence Club – $500 to $999
- The Academy Patrons – $250 to $499
- The Academy Honor Roll – $1 to $249
Every gift, no matter the size, makes a difference in the lives of our students and ensures that Montverde Academy continues to educate inspiring and deserving young people. Donate online or via wire transfer today!