A not-for-profit, college preparatory, independent school established in 1912, Montverde Academy encourages applicants to visit the Montverde Academy Job Board for current listings.
Benefits of employment at Montverde Academy include:
- Competitive salary, medical, retirement and meals
- $34 million dollar facility on 125 acres adjacent to Lake Florence supported by a healthy endowment
- Safe, nurturing academic community with high standards of achievement and discipline within a family oriented atmosphere
- Professional development and continuing education support
- SACS accreditation since 1927
All candidates must complete an application for employment and be willing to submit to a background check and drug test prior to beginning work. To complete an application independent of a specific job listing you may download and complete this application form. *Please note: Submitting a partial or incomplete application will delay the application process.
Please note: Newer computers and web browsers typically have built-in software that can view a PDF form, however, they do not fill-in the fields in the correct manner. To complete the application form, please download it to your computer and open it with Adobe Reader™ (free download) or Adobe Acrobat. Complete the application in Adobe Reader™ (or Acrobat) and save the modified document to your computer – best practice would be to change the name of the document when saving it. Email this completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment. In the body of your email please indicate the position for which you are applying.