Latest News & Videos
- Gatlin Wins 200-Meters at USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships!
- Washington Commits to Butler University!
- MVA Alumni D’Angelo Russell and Dakari Johnson Selected in NBA DRAFT!
- MVA Featured in ESPNU Documentary TONIGHT! Alumni in TOMORROW’S NBA Draft!
- Cast Your Votes for MVA in USA TODAY’s “Best 2014- 2015 Team” Contest!
In addition to developing students academically, Montverde Academy also places an emphasis on developing students physically through positive interscholastic competition. The Academy offers a strong, competitive athletic program and belongs to the Florida High School Activities Association (FHSAA). To learn more about Montverde Academy athletics and get the latest news, schedules and game results, please check out MVASports.com.
Academy athletes are able to utilize a 15-acre athletic field that includes a 400 meter running track, soccer field, baseball diamond, and four tennis courts. Montverde Academy recently built a state of the art athletic facility which includes an 8 lane track with a field used by soccer and football teams, tennis courts, baseball and softball fields and practice fields. The Academy also has three gymnasiums and a swimming pool that are used by the students.
The Academy’s athletic programs encourage students to develop healthy exercise habits, increase self-esteem and stress the importance of sportsmanship while enjoying the challenges of competition.