Latest News & Videos
- MVA Swimmers Selected to Girls All-Area First-Team
- Senior Camille Nieves Commits to University of Florida
- A Letter to Middle-School Parents from M.S A.C Caitlin Griffis
- MVA Defeats Foundation Academy in Round 1 of “Roar of the Lion Classic”
- MVA’s Swimming Program: A Summer of Training and Refinement
In addition to developing students academically, Montverde Academy also places an emphasis on developing students physically through positive interscholastic competition. The Academy offers a strong, competitive athletic program and belongs to the Florida High School Activities Association (FHSAA). To learn more about Montverde Academy athletics and get the latest news, schedules and game results, please check out MVASports.com.
Academy athletes are able to utilize a 15-acre athletic field that includes a 400 meter running track, soccer field, baseball diamond, and four tennis courts. Montverde Academy recently built a state of the art athletic facility which includes an 8 lane track with a field used by soccer and football teams, tennis courts, baseball and softball fields and practice fields. The Academy also has three gymnasiums and a swimming pool that are used by the students.
The Academy’s athletic programs encourage students to develop healthy exercise habits, increase self-esteem and stress the importance of sportsmanship while enjoying the challenges of competition.