The Matriculation forms provide new and returning families with pertinent information and required forms for the school year. We encourage families to complete the forms as soon as possible and return the completed forms to Montverde Academy prior to the student’s arrival to campus.
For 2016-2017, the Matriculation forms will be available online using your NetClassroom user name and password provided to all families in the email you received titled 2016-2017 Matriculation Forms. Families with multiple children will NEED to complete a form for each child.
Please be careful to enter your contact information correctly as this information is important for the school to contact you through email, phone and mailings. In the event of any emergencies regarding your children, the information you provide us here is the information we will use to contact you.
Matriculation forms must be completed by July 1st.
The following forms are not available online and must be completed in order for your child(ren) to begin school in August. Please download, print and complete the following forms and return to the Admission Office:
- Immunization Record Form – All Lower, Middle, and Upper School Students
- FHSAA Physical Form – All Lower, Middle, and Upper School Students
- Bus Transportation Request Form
- Copy of your Insurance Card – Day and Domestic Boarding Students Only
To participate in athletics, additional forms available here from the FHSAA are required for Middle and Upper School students. Please download, print and complete all FHSAA forms and send to the school.
- FHSAA EL2
- FHSAA EL03 – “Consent and Release from Liability Certificate”
- FHSAA GA04 – “Affidavit of Compliance with the Policies on Athletic Recruiting & Non-Traditional Student Participation”
- Parent Expectations – Athletics – All Students involved in Athletics
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Admission Office. Please remember to complete all forms by July 1st.
Dean of Admission