How to Apply
- Complete the online application process. The $50 application fee must be paid via credit card prior to submitting the online application.
- Request an official copy of the applicant’s current and previous two years of academic transcripts including educational assessments, evaluations and disciplinary records to be sent to the Montverde Academy Admission Office from your child’s current school. International applicants must also submit a school profile which includes the school’s grading scale.
- Submit the recommendation forms to your child’s English Teacher, Math Teacher, and Principal or Guidance Counselor. The recommendation forms are available for download on the Application page. These forms must be received in order for your child’s application to be complete.
- Schedule an interview for your child by calling the Montverde Academy Admission Office.
- The admission assessment for applicants applying for grades PK3-5 is scheduled individually by the Admission Office once an application has been submitted. Middle and Upper School applicants will need to register for the ISEE or the SSAT admission assessment. Links for registration are located on the Application page. It is recommended for international applicants to submit admission test scores and/or SLEP, TOEFL.
- Once the applicant file is complete with the necessary documentation, the file will be reviewed by the Dean of Admission.
- Acceptance packets will include the acceptance letter in addition to the enrollment contract. Please be aware that space for your child is not reserved until the signed enrollment contract and enrollment deposit have been received by the Admission Office.
- Accepted students are required to complete a Matriculation Packet including emergency contact information, parental permission forms, acknowledgement of school policies and rules, and a recent medical physical including an updated and completed immunization record as required by the Florida Department of Health.
- In cases of divorce or separation, please submit a copy of the Divorce Decree, Parental Rights, and Legal Guardianship.
- It is at the discretion of the Dean of Admission and Divisional Dean to accept school transcripts that are submitted after a student is enrolled at the Academy and is dependent upon verification of the documents.
- For any questions concerning the admission process, please contact the Admission Office at 407-469-2561 ext. 4100.