How to Apply
- Complete the online application process. The $100 application fee must be paid via credit card prior to submitting the online application.
- Request an official copy of the applicant’s transcripts.
Lower School – Please request transcripts from your current school for grades 1 through 5, and any standardized testing (if available).
Middle School – An official copy of the previous (two years) and current (first trimester or first semester) school transcripts, including prior year’s standardized testing (if applicable) and attendance information.
Upper School – An official copy of the 8th grade through 12th grade school transcripts, including prior year’s standardized testing (if applicable) and attendance information.
International Students – All international students must submit two copies of your transcripts: one copy in the native language, and one copy translated into English.
- Submit the recommendation forms to your child’s English Teacher, Math Teacher, and Principal or Guidance Counselor. The recommendation forms are available for download on the Application page. These forms must be received in order for your child’s application to be complete.
- Schedule an interview for your child by calling the Montverde Academy Admission Office.
- The admission assessment for applicants applying for grades PK3-5 is scheduled individually by the Admission Office once an application has been submitted. Middle and Upper School applicants will need to register for the SSAT admission assessment. Links for registration are located on the Application page. International applicants are required to submit admission test scores and TOEFL.
- Once the applicant file is complete with the necessary documentation, the file will be reviewed by the Dean of Admission.
- Acceptance packets will include the acceptance letter in addition to the enrollment contract. Please be aware that space for your child is not reserved until the signed enrollment contract and enrollment deposit have been received by the Admission Office. Space is very limited so please return enrollment contract by the deadline.
- Accepted students are required to complete a Matriculation Packet including emergency contact information, parental permission forms, acknowledgement of school policies and rules, and a recent medical physical including an updated and completed immunization record as required by the Florida Department of Health.
- It is at the discretion of the Dean of Admission and Divisional Dean to accept school transcripts that are submitted after a student is enrolled at the Academy and is dependent upon verification of the documents.
- For any questions concerning the admission process, please contact the Admission Office at 407-469-2561.