Last semester, before Montverde Academy’s current Christmas break began, Lower School faculty and staff, along with 5th grade parents, attended MVA’s annual Heritage Day Celebration! The event was held inside McQuaig Gymnasium and allowed Montverde Academy fifth grade students to share their ethnicity and cultural heritage through art projects, food, photos and displays of drawings of their respective homelands. As part of their assignment, each student created a “Heritage Notebook” filled with information about their individual legacies and traditions. The students worked very hard on their display projects and were excited to share what they learned about their heritage.
- Class of 2017 receives 56 fall college acceptances
- MVA thespians take home excellent and superior marks from District III Festival
- Meet the Eagle team: 10 things you didn’t know about Brian Hand
- Girls Varsity Soccer revels in hard-fought win against Viera High School
- MVA Swimmers compete at FHSAA State Championship meet
- “13: the Musical” nominated for 17 Dr. Phillips Center Applause Awards
- Three Montverde Academy Athletes Commit to College Basketball
- MVA students donate 66 pounds of Halloween candy to troops
- Cross Country team named FHSAA 2A Region 2 champions
- MVA Swim team dominates at District competition
- Coming up!