Last semester, before Montverde Academy’s current Christmas break began, Lower School faculty and staff, along with 5th grade parents, attended MVA’s annual Heritage Day Celebration! The event was held inside McQuaig Gymnasium and allowed Montverde Academy fifth grade students to share their ethnicity and cultural heritage through art projects, food, photos and displays of drawings of their respective homelands. As part of their assignment, each student created a “Heritage Notebook” filled with information about their individual legacies and traditions. The students worked very hard on their display projects and were excited to share what they learned about their heritage.
- New Middle School students welcomed at Transition Night
- Don’t miss the sixth annual MAST tournament!
- Alumni Spotlight: Phuong Ha ’11
- MVA robotics league makes great strides in first year
- Eighth-grader T.J. Eubank wins Geography Bee
- Cleveland Indians shortstop, and MVA alum, Francisco Lindor speaks to MVA
- Middle School thespian students take top honors at District Competition
- Conservatory students bring holiday cheer to the community
- 2016 ‘Lessons and Carols’ performance draws over 1500 guests
- MVA gives back this holiday season and all year round
- Coming up!