On March 15th 2015, The Montverde Academy National Junior Honor Society traveled to Kissimmee to volunteer at Give Kids the World. Nineteen 7th, 8th, and 9th graders gave up their Sunday afternoon and evening to feed families. They spent the evening serving salad, passing out pot roast, delivering drinks, dishing up dessert, and cleaning up every crumb. Hundreds were fed and cared for at the Gingerbread House that evening. Give Kids the World houses families with children who are raising life-threatening illnesses during a once in a lifetime week in Central Florida. Families travel from all around the world to give their children a chance to play and be a kid. Many families arrive on Sunday afternoon for their week of fun, so the volunteers who feed them in the Gingerbread House have the unique opportunity to set the tone of their visit. The NJHS members from Montverde Academy did just that. From the first apron folded, to the final vacuum around the room, our students worked hard and did it with a smile.
- McCammack Hall Gathers for Third Annual Fall Fest
- MVA Varsity Volleyball Clinches District Championship Title
- MVA Varsity Volleyball Advances to District Finals
- Middle School Soccer Wins in Conference Tournament
- Mr. Narducci hosts 5th Annual Colonial Fair
- SLAM National Post-Grad Championship Slated For March 17-19
- 27 Seventh-Grade Students Inducted into Duke TIP Program
- San Antonio Spurs Player and Olympian Patricio Garino ’12 Visits CBD Students
- Lady Eagle Varsity Volleyball #1 Seed Going in to District Tournament Games
- MVA Coach Spotlight: SIMA Coach Eduardo Frisicaro
- Coming Up!