On Wednesday, May 6th, 2015, girls living on Montverde Academy’s McCammack Hall First Floor (MCC1 girls) and some boys living on McCammack Hall’s 2nd Floor (MCC2 boys) visited Battleground Orlando for some laser tag fun! According to their website, Battleground Orlando is Florida’s largest indoors/outdoor advanced laser tag facility featuring:
- Advanced Rental Laser Tag gun systems
- Use of both Indoor and Outdoor courses
- Six courses of extreme variety which include: bridges, tunnels, trenches, forts, towers, bunkers, staircases, etc.
- Large variety of scenario games
- FREE Rental on your Birthday w. Proof of ID
- FREE Pizza slice per person
- Open everyday, Noon – Midnight ( plus after-hours till 6am Fri-Sat)
- FREE WiFi Internet for Bored Parents
The chaperones for the off-campus event were Mr. Jerry Matos, Dean of Students, Mrs. Lily Bentley, McCammack Hall Resident Faculty, and her husband Mr. Todd Bentley, Upper-school ESL teacher. Mrs. Bentley informed Montverde.org that boarding students “… had a blast there and were very hungry after that, so we stopped by Chipotle. Overall, it was a very good night out.”
It’s been a fun and exciting 2015 spring semester of off-campus activities for McCammack Hall boarding students that include, the hall’s boarding students participating in a Star Wars Movie Marathon on Saturday afternoon, April 11th, 2015! Read about it HERE. On Wednesday, March 11, 2015, Montverde Academy McCammack Hall boarding girls students relished another delectable “dorm night out” of dining at Koy Wan Hibatchi Buffet, a Chinese-Japanese Buffet, located in Altamonte Springs, Florida. Read about that fun time HERE.