Mrs. Brenda Boggs, Montverde Academy Parent’s Association Secretary, has notified Montverde.org that tomorrow (Friday, February 6, 2015) the MVA PA will be holding their March meeting at 8:30 A.M. on-campus inside the Martha Bedell Dining Hall. Friday morning’s meeting will feature a presentation by Ms. Felicia Williams, a MVA parent, and Director of Montverde Academy College Guidance. The MVA PA will also discuss plans for their “Teacher Appreciation Week,” and next “Family Day” event being held at Lake Catherine Blueberry Farm, of Groveland, Florida, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM on April 18th, 2015. According to Mrs. Boggs, “There will be activities for the entire MVA family from preschool through high school. There will be live music and a BBQ lunch. Each family will receive a container of blueberries. Additional blueberries are available for purchase. The admission is $10 per person. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.” All parents, grandparents, and guardians are welcomed to attend Friday’s meeting.
- Class of 2017 receives 56 fall college acceptances
- MVA thespians take home excellent and superior marks from District III Festival
- Meet the Eagle team: 10 things you didn’t know about Brian Hand
- Girls Varsity Soccer revels in hard-fought win against Viera High School
- MVA Swimmers compete at FHSAA State Championship meet
- “13: the Musical” nominated for 17 Dr. Phillips Center Applause Awards
- Three Montverde Academy Athletes Commit to College Basketball
- MVA students donate 66 pounds of Halloween candy to troops
- Cross Country team named FHSAA 2A Region 2 champions
- MVA Swim team dominates at District competition
- Coming up!