Mrs. Brenda Boggs, Montverde Academy Parent’s Association Secretary, has notified Montverde.org that tomorrow (Friday, February 6, 2015) the MVA PA will be holding their March meeting at 8:30 A.M. on-campus inside the Martha Bedell Dining Hall. Friday morning’s meeting will feature a presentation by Ms. Felicia Williams, a MVA parent, and Director of Montverde Academy College Guidance. The MVA PA will also discuss plans for their “Teacher Appreciation Week,” and next “Family Day” event being held at Lake Catherine Blueberry Farm, of Groveland, Florida, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM on April 18th, 2015. According to Mrs. Boggs, “There will be activities for the entire MVA family from preschool through high school. There will be live music and a BBQ lunch. Each family will receive a container of blueberries. Additional blueberries are available for purchase. The admission is $10 per person. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.” All parents, grandparents, and guardians are welcomed to attend Friday’s meeting.
- MVA Varsity Volleyball Clinches District Championship Title
- MVA Varsity Volleyball Advances to District Finals
- Middle School Soccer Wins in Conference Tournament
- Mr. Narducci hosts 5th Annual Colonial Fair
- SLAM National Post-Grad Championship Slated For March 17-19
- 27 Seventh-Grade Students Inducted into Duke TIP Program
- San Antonio Spurs Player and Olympian Patricio Garino ’12 Visits CBD Students
- Lady Eagle Varsity Volleyball #1 Seed Going in to District Tournament Games
- MVA Coach Spotlight: SIMA Coach Eduardo Frisicaro
- Strength and Conditioning Coach Tim Crowley Featured in Training and Conditioning Magazine
- Coming Up!