Mrs. Brenda Boggs, Montverde Academy Parent’s Association Secretary, has notified Montverde.org that tomorrow (Friday, February 6, 2015) the MVA PA will be holding their March meeting at 8:30 A.M. on-campus inside the Martha Bedell Dining Hall. Friday morning’s meeting will feature a presentation by Ms. Felicia Williams, a MVA parent, and Director of Montverde Academy College Guidance. The MVA PA will also discuss plans for their “Teacher Appreciation Week,” and next “Family Day” event being held at Lake Catherine Blueberry Farm, of Groveland, Florida, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM on April 18th, 2015. According to Mrs. Boggs, “There will be activities for the entire MVA family from preschool through high school. There will be live music and a BBQ lunch. Each family will receive a container of blueberries. Additional blueberries are available for purchase. The admission is $10 per person. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.” All parents, grandparents, and guardians are welcomed to attend Friday’s meeting.
- Middle School thespians earn top ratings at Florida State Jr. International Thespian Festival
- BFM study concentration hosts finance and investment extraordinaire W. Greg Holden
- MVA hosts 15th Annual Academic Tournament
- Eagles bring home multiple honorable mentions at 44th Annual High School Model UN conference
- Strings and Vocal students receive multiple ‘Superior’ and ‘Excellent’ scores at district competitions
- MVA Robotics Team takes top honors at Last Chance Battle Royale competition
- MVA students take top three spots in SAR Oration Contest
- Middle School Robotics League prepares for state competition
- Don’t miss ‘The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee!’
- Seventh-grade student Tyler Fricker wins MVA Spelling Bee
- Coming up!