Mrs. Brenda Boggs, Montverde Academy Parent’s Association Secretary, has notified Montverde.org that tomorrow (Friday, February 6, 2015) the MVA PA will be holding their March meeting at 8:30 A.M. on-campus inside the Martha Bedell Dining Hall. Friday morning’s meeting will feature a presentation by Ms. Felicia Williams, a MVA parent, and Director of Montverde Academy College Guidance. The MVA PA will also discuss plans for their “Teacher Appreciation Week,” and next “Family Day” event being held at Lake Catherine Blueberry Farm, of Groveland, Florida, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM on April 18th, 2015. According to Mrs. Boggs, “There will be activities for the entire MVA family from preschool through high school. There will be live music and a BBQ lunch. Each family will receive a container of blueberries. Additional blueberries are available for purchase. The admission is $10 per person. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.” All parents, grandparents, and guardians are welcomed to attend Friday’s meeting.
- Don’t miss the sixth annual MAST tournament!
- Alumni Spotlight: Phuong Ha ’11
- MVA robotics league makes great strides in first year
- Eighth-grader T.J. Eubank wins Geography Bee
- Cleveland Indians shortstop, and MVA alum, Francisco Lindor speaks to MVA
- Middle School thespian students take top honors at District Competition
- Conservatory students bring holiday cheer to the community
- 2016 ‘Lessons and Carols’ performance draws over 1500 guests
- MVA gives back this holiday season and all year round
- Class of 2017 receives 56 fall college acceptances
- Coming up!